On Saturday night, Pattaya Police, led by Investigation Inspector Pol. Lt. Pitak Nernsaeng were called to help with a fire at the Pae Ngern Karaoke Bar, located in the bushes behind Soi 4 South Pattaya’s cut to Soi Bongkot. The police immediately contacted the Pattaya City Fire Station, and 2 fire trucks went quickly to put out the flames.
The burning hut was a makeshift house for the employees of the karaoke to stay. The roof had been covered using dry leaves, in the style of old Thai country homes, and this was feeding the conflagration. The firemen put out the fire in 10 minutes, and the employees had managed to take out their valuables before the firemen arrived.
The owner Mr. Suang Gimsor, aged 56 stated that all his employees started working at 6 pm, so no one was in the hut. The employees confirmed that no electrical appliances had been left plugged in, as the police suspected a Short Circuit. The owner did not wish to carry on with further investigations, so the police made a report and everyone went on with their businesses.
News stories placed on this website are short versions. If you would like the full story, please read the Pattaya People Weekly newspaper
Pattaya People Weekly, Pattaya People Television, Pattaya People Radio and other medias are published by Dragon Enterprises Co. Ltd. 20/15-16 M.10, Soi Day-Night Hotel, South Pattaya Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi 20150, Thailand. Tel. 0-3842-7585, 0-3842-0707, Fax: 0-3842-9773