The Sawang Boriboon Rescue Team was requested on Thursday morning to attend an incident at a central Pattaya hotel, where a Malaysian tourist had attempted to commit suicide. At the hotel, the team gave emergency treatment to Mr. Valoo, aged 37 from Malaysia, after he had apparently drank a bottle of liquid insect killer. He was rushed to the Memorial Hospital where he was successfully drained of the poison by the medical team. His condition is stable even though he remains unconscious. Police were notified but will investigate the case when the man recovers sufficiently to give a statement.
News stories placed on this website are short versions. If you would like the full story, please read the Pattaya People Weekly newspaper
Pattaya People Weekly, Pattaya People Television, Pattaya People Radio and other medias are published by Dragon Enterprises Co. Ltd. 20/15-16 M.10, Soi Day-Night Hotel, South Pattaya Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi 20150, Thailand. Tel. 0-3842-7585, 0-3842-0707, Fax: 0-3842-9773