On Tuesday morning, Banglamung Police Deputy Superintendent, Pol. Lt. Col. Supachat Piammanat and Nongprue’s Mayor Mr. Mai Chaiyanit were informed of a conflagration at a house in Nirvana Pool Villas 2, located in Soi Nongkrabok 12 of Nongprue. 2 fire trucks from the Nongprue Rescue Department and the Sawang Boriboon Rescue Team were also sent to the scene.
The 1 storey single house of Mr. Christian, aged 60 and Mrs. Coutelet, from France, was burning on the ceiling, with a lot of smoke coming out from under the roof.
The firemen took about 30 minutes to put out the fire, and the damage was estimated at over 100,000 baht. The blaze was started by a contractor Mr. Buntan Bunsupa, aged 34. While he was welding a steel bar, the sparks dropped on the insulation fabric on the ceiling, which then caught fire.
News stories placed on this website are short versions. If you would like the full story, please read the Pattaya People Weekly newspaper
Pattaya People Weekly, Pattaya People Television, Pattaya People Radio and other medias are published by Dragon Enterprises Co. Ltd. 20/15-16 M.10, Soi Day-Night Hotel, South Pattaya Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi 20150, Thailand. Tel. 0-3842-7585, 0-3842-0707, Fax: 0-3842-9773