In the early hours of Monday morning, Pattaya Police were notified that a fire had broken out in a building on Soi 8 off Thepprasit Road. At the scene 3 fire trucks were trying to contain the blaze coming from the 2nd and 3rd floors of the karaoke bar and shop building. It took the team 3 hours to control and douse the fire; leaving damage estimated about 200,000 baht. It is believed that the fire started from a short circuit on an electric hair drier belonging to a karaoke bar girl living in the building. Further investigation continues.
News stories placed on this website are short versions. If you would like the full story, please read the Pattaya People Weekly newspaper
Pattaya People Weekly, Pattaya People Television, Pattaya People Radio and other medias are published by Dragon Enterprises Co. Ltd. 20/15-16 M.10, Soi Day-Night Hotel, South Pattaya Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi 20150, Thailand. Tel. 0-3842-7585, 0-3842-0707, Fax: 0-3842-9773