The Sawang Boriboon Rescue Team was called out on Tuesday morning to assist in helping a man who had been electrocuted. The man, 27 year old Luzon was installing a sign on a shop front on Sukhumvit Road in Banglamung. He was electrocuted when a steel bar attached to the sign touched electric cables, causing him to fall to the ground below with severe burns to his body. He was taken to Banglamung hospital for treatment.
News stories placed on this website are short versions. If you would like the full story, please read the Pattaya People Weekly newspaper
Pattaya People Weekly, Pattaya People Television, Pattaya People Radio and other medias are published by Dragon Enterprises Co. Ltd. 20/15-16 M.10, Soi Day-Night Hotel, South Pattaya Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi 20150, Thailand. Tel. 0-3842-7585, 0-3842-0707, Fax: 0-3842-9773